Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of sale problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 deed of sale problem on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:10 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
Yung kamaganak namin ay namili ng share sa kapwa nya heirs, ng pinasukat na namin ang share namin, nalaman naming yung mga deed of sale na hawak nila ay itinago nila ng ilang taon at hindi ito ipinasa sa ROD,
Malaki ba ang penalty nito, at ano ang gagawin namin kung sakaling di nila mabayaran ang penalty nito. Ibabalik ba ito sa dating mga hiers. Malapit na kasing lumabas yung bagong titulo na share namin

View user profile

2 Re: deed of sale problem on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:16 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
(My Tagalog is bad. If I understand you corect.)

Depts follow the PROPERTY.
It's much better to have own title for your part, so no one else can mess up your part of the property if it's shared.
If someone mess up so much so the property become Foreclosed, then relatives can save the property by pay all including "mess costs" within a year.
If you want a title transfered, all depts have to be paid before that will be done.

View user profile

3 Re: deed of sale problem on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:23 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
My part has no problem, we are waiting for aproval of geoditic plan in region 7, and then we procces the title. The problem is the other share beacuse of deedof sale. And i think the deed of sale is not valid. So , the other share is still in owner of the heirs(my relative) kaso yung ibang share ay napabayaan na talaga, yun ang gusto naming habulin na mapasaamin.

View user profile

4 Re: deed of sale problem on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
As long as they aren't separated titles, I asume you risk other's depts can mess up for you.

Sorry my Tagalog is bad. Is your part SOLD to you, or is it your part of inheritance?

If sold, then ALL hiers have to sign they agree to you buying it to make the transfer valid. It's a separate document, I have forgot what it's called.

View user profile

5 Re: deed of sale problem on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
My part is inheretan, the current sitwation of title proccesing, i already finish the geoditical procces. And the plan now is in region 7 (cebu) for aproval and i need to wait for 5 to 6 month. The plan in geoditic is divided in 2 part lot A is my share and lot b is share of my relative.
The only problem now is to wait the aproval after that we need to pass the requirment in ROD. Including the deed of sale of lot b.
The lot b has biggest problem becuse of the deed of sale attach in plan.
So it mean, the passin of requirment in ROD will no done in lot b and the lot a only can pass the requirment, so what will happen in lot b?

View user profile

6 Re: deed of sale problem on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
I don't understand - Why is there a Deed of SALE if all parts are inheritated??

Is the inheritance handled juridical and the decision agree which part belong to who?

View user profile

7 Re: deed of sale problem on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:23 am

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
There are total of 8 hiers in 3 hectar, becuse of finacial problem of the 6 heirs one of the hiers(my antie) they buy the 6 share to support them finacialy.
And the share of my family has only did not buy. So only me and my antie claiming the land that's why the geoditic plan has only divided in two, lot A and B

View user profile

8 Re: deed of sale problem on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
I see. I suppouse that's solved IF all 6 has signed the Deed of Sale,
and the inheritance handling tell you 8 are hiers.

View user profile

9 Re: deed of sale problem Today at 2:51 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum