Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong Surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wrong Surname on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:16 am


Arresto Menor
Hi! Yung last name ko po sa birth certificate ay kulang ng isang word. So instead "de JESUS" ay "JESUS" lang ang nakalagay. Nagkatrabaho na ako, tapos yung mga issued gov't ID's ko e DE JESUS ang gamit ko. I'm wondering po how to change it if sa NSO e nagappear na JESUS lang instead na DE JESUS. I need to get a passport kasi. :'(

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum