Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal seperation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal seperation on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:40 pm


Arresto Menor
7years n pong hiwalay ang kinakasama ko s unang asawa niya at parehas n po clang my pamilya s katunayan po mas naunang mgkaroon ng pamilya ang asawa nia. At binago ng asawa niya ang pangalan at apelyido ng anak nila.Gusto n po nmin mgpkasal kaso po kasal sila ng unang asawa niya. anu po ang dapat namin gwin para mging legally seperated po cla. kasal po cla s huwes.

View user profile

2 Re: legal seperation on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
2 ways lang. Either to file annulment or nullity of marriage dun sa 1st marriage ng kasama mo. Sya ang magfile.

Now it would be different kung ano ang basis ng petition for annulment or nullity of marriage, yung abogado na ang didiskarte nyan based sa facts na isasabi mo.

View user profile

3 Re: legal seperation on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 am


Arresto Menor
mahal b po yun?? magkano po mggastos nmen???

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum