Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:50 pm


Arresto Menor
I am separated from my husband for 14 years and in that 14 years he supported my child with only 10K monthly. We had a notarized agreement that he will increase it yearly and provide for shelter in the future. Unfortunately, he is now living with another woman and has built a house for themselves. There were several instances wherein he failed to support my son and has caused anxiety on my child. Would it be possible for us as the legal family to automatically receive the "correct" amount and not wait when he deposits the child support? What case could I file given that I had not pushed through with the "Abandonment" case I filed 13 years ago?

By the way he also had a child with other women.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Any response?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum