Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws? on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 pm

reybert

Arresto Menor
Ang asawa ng tiyahin ko ang nagbabayad ng amilyar sa lupa naming minana mula pa ng pagkatapos ng pinatubo.
Wala po kaming hawak na titulo ng lupa. Ngunit ang lupa ay nakapangalan pa sa magulang ng nanay ng lolo ko.
Gusto na naming balikan ang lupang minana namin dahil maganda na ang sitwasyon ngayon sa Bacolor Pampanga.
Posible po ba na angkinin ng asawa ng tiyahin ko ang lupa?
Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws? on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
Malaki ang babayaran mo sa inheretant tax. Babayaran mo pa lahat ng tigapagmana na namatay mula sa master title. Kayo nalang ba natitirang tigapagmana?
Just go to local ROD with xerox of title, and the rest will follow.

View user profile

3 Re: Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws? on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
My Tagalog is bad.
Do you mean the title is stll in lola's/lolo's name?
Then it's some risk, as long as the title isn't in your name,
but if DENR/court make corect, then it's no risk.

Or is there no title at all, only tax declarated?
Then it's biger risk. if the tax payer apply to get the title based on he has paid the property tax.

(Plus there is/was a law "First applicant get the title" but I don't know if that law is still valid. I hope not, because that law was realy stupid Smile and very unfair Sad

View user profile

4 Re: Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws? on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:31 pm

reybert

Arresto Menor
Only tax declaration of property I have and it was in the name of my grandfather's grand mother's name. My uncle in law was paying the Amiliar/Tax since after a year of Pinatubo Eruption.
Thank you and God bless.

View user profile

5 Re: Ano ang karapatan sa lupa ng in laws? on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
reybert wrote:Only tax declaration of property I have and it was in the name of my grandfather's grand mother's name. My uncle in law was paying the Amiliar/Tax since after a year of Pinatubo Eruption.
Thank you and God bless.
Oh that long time.
Because it's more than 10 years tax paying, Uncle-in-law can APPLY to get the title, but it isn't sure they approve it.

If your ancestors have had the land and paid property tax since close after World War II, then it's possible to DEMAND to get the title for a fee. (It was 3000 - 4000p some years ago for farmland 1 - 5 hektares for each property. I don't know if there are local differences.)

Even if your Uncle-in-law don't want to take your land, you can't know what future hiers will do when he dies. So I recomend you try to solve geting it in your name.
I don't know which relation you have with your Uncle-in-law but if it's good, then I recomend you talk to him BEFORE applying so he don't get annoyed feeling you do things behind his back.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum