Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FREE LEGAL ADVICE! on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:47 am


Arresto Menor
                              Ask lang sana if possible ba makakuha ng PASSPORT sa DFA, and the problems of my concern, i have problem of my birth certificate its about my gender, instead na MALE ako naging FEMALE ang naka indicate sa authenticated birth ko. peru merun akung mga back up or supporting documents.. like Medical Certificate, Affidavit of Non-Employment (from PAO), Affidavit of Discrepancy, Voter Certification, Certificate of Baptism, Certification of Elemtary School(FORM 137), Form 137 in High School, TOR(Transcript of Record),NBI, POLICE CLEARANCE, and Valid ID'S...yan pa lahat ang supporting documents to get passport...possible po ba if na makakuha ako ng passport? malapit na kasi ang appointment ko sa DFA this coming JULY first week, first time ko po mag apply ng passport..
i hope someone who can advice me here...

Last edited by Jhing1991 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the headline was wrong..sorry!)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum