Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property inheritance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property inheritance on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:58 pm

gcmagic

Arresto Menor
Magandang Umaga sa lahat!!!

I need a legal advice regarding property inheritance. My father past away 25 yrs ago. He left the family a properties, a house and a land. My mother right now have cancer. We are 12 siblings. 8 of us wanted to take a loan against our family house to support my mother's health problem, the 4 doesnt want to cooperate. We(8 siblings) wanted to take a loan and make our family house as a collateral. in the title of the house all our names are printed as the owner. my mother having 50% share and the children for the remaining 50% ownership. My mother can no longer sign any documents.
My questions are:
1. Since my mother can no longer sign, can she just signed the documents by using her thumb mark?
2. Can we(8 siblings) sell our share of rights in the house without the approval of the 4 siblings? can they stop us from selling our right? what legal actions can we make so we can sell our right to our family house.

Maraming salamat!!!

View user profile

2 Re: Property inheritance on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:39 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor
Kung di n a sya makapirma puwede kayong gumamit ng witness, MA's maganda kung abogado ang witness nyo.
Dapat mong ipaunawa sa apatt na ayaw Makipaga co operate na puwede silang tangalan ng mana hanggat buhay pa ang Nanay nyo.
Dahil Hindi pa sila ganap na hiers o tigapagmana.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum