Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change child's surname on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!
I have a 3-year old daughter who uses my family name since her father did not recognize him from birth. Her Birth Certificate has no indication of her father's recognition either.
I just got married last month and we're planning to change my daughter's surname to his (my husband now but not my daughter's biological father).
What would be the procedure for this? Would this be an adoption process?
Looking forward for a response. Thank you very much.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum