Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGAL ADVISE: Fathers Visitation Rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL ADVISE: Fathers Visitation Rights on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:18 am


Arresto Menor
To whom it may concern:

All my life, I devoted my self for my family. Now we're undergoing severe adversity. We broke up just like 3 weeks ago (June 4,2015), Because of misunderstandings and no formal communication for 2 months. Now my Son is with her, Ever since she was pregnant up until she gave birth all my salary goes to her account. I'm only allowed to get my BAON up until the next payday..

This month June, I already gave my 1st financial obligation (June 3, 2015). Then here comes this day, Fathers day to be exact, She is demanding for my to give her money again coz according to her all went to our baby. I declined it coz I have my own way of budgeting my money after I left. Then she mentioned that she will not let me see my Son coz of this. I really don't want to send her money coz I know for a fact that she has been drinking alot lately plus a 3rd party issue is also possible according to her friends. I really don't give a damn about her and the guys now, coz my main focus is my child.

I'm looking or a expert or legal advise on my case. Does she have the right to hide my Son? I'm the biological father and my name is on that birth certificate. If I'm eligible for right of visitation how can I file it? and what will be the process?

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL ADVISE: Fathers Visitation Rights on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:25 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
No matter how traumatic the ending of a relationship maybe, the good always outweighs the bad.

Afaik it is a father's right to see his child and vice versa as long as there is not grave threat existing between them that can be proven in court.

If you were married, then she has rights for spousal support.

I would suggest you keep records of your financial support to them and keep savings from your end as well. That savings would have a purpose in the future.

If it's your interests, as the father of the child, you may file a case for your rights of visitation in court. You would need your attorney for this. You maybe are on first step of the stairs of having marital issues, more would come. GL.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum