Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
When I was 18, I almost became a insurance agent. I filled out a tin registration that I never paid in my past rdo. So we assumed it never pushed through.
When I went home here in the province, I thought of starting a business.

I tried to open a general merchandise business here in the province but when the process is almost complete, it turned out that it is a branch of a business I never opened. There's no certificate of registration. No receipts issued.

Now, I don't know what to do next. Help! Question

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I suppouse the registrator noticed the old tin number and seen that place as the head office. That's the only alternative I can think of, which make any sence - but not much sence that either because it isn't much similarity between insurance agent and general merchandise Laughing
(And the old tin number is perhaps registered as a branch of the insurance company. )

You need to talk with the registrator and make clear this is something totaly else and by that it isn't a branch, so they change it.
And make clear the first was never started. Otherwice you risk to get several punishment fees from BIR for not have registered acounting book, made invoices and reciepts as well as not filled many BIR forms... Crying or Very sad

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum