Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreginer Father employment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Foreginer Father employment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:43 am


Arresto Menor
I'm American, with a Baby in the Philippines. My questions are can I stay longterm there to help raise the child, and can I get employed there? Basically, can I live and work in the Philippines, if I prove that the child is mine and a Philipno Woman?
Thanks for your time.

View user profile

2 Re: Foreginer Father employment on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:34 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Having a baby in the Philippines is not one of the grounds for a foreign citizen to get a resident/working visa. If you want to apply for a resident visa, you must be an investor or have the required money in your bank account. For working visa, an employer must process that for you. You can explore either of the options avaialble.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum