Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

wendy_14

Arresto Menor
good day atty!
atty. may tanong lang po sana ko kung pano po nadedetermine kung magkano yung dapat ibigay ng father as support sa mga anak nya kung wala pa naman po legal separation o annulment na nangya2ri,magkano po ba ang pwede ko idemand sa kanya para sa support?example po is may salary sya na 26k a month?may computation po ba or meron sa law kung paano yung hatian namin sa pagsupport sa mga bata?

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid there is no formula in law. make a list of all the needs of your children and the costs. then compare your income to his and make a proportionate sharing.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child support on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 pm

lorelie ursua

Arresto Menor
Dear attorney,
I want to seek an advice regarding my husband wrong doings.

Last edited by lorelie ursua on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

View user profile

4 Re: child support on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

attyLLL

please feel free to post your question.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: child support Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum