Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declaration of fake marriage at NSO

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Declaration of fake marriage at NSO on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Arresto Menor
I was married for more than 25 years, and i have encountered a problem this recently when my wife has secured marriage certificate at NSO.

I am presently working here in Qatar from early 90 to present, during the mid 90's I was nearly involve having an affair with a widow who is also working here in qatar but her contract was terminated before our affair will materials. She return to the Philippines and since she is the bread winner of his family, i  agreed with her that  i will apply  her her visa so she could return here and look for another job.  She produce a fake marriage license that we are married. Unknown to me that it was registered at NSO. Do noithing happens in taking her here in qatar because i have thinks many times and decided that this is not a good idea.

My question is, how could my original marriage be registered to NSO. and Second, how could i cancel my registered fake marriage certificate at NSO.

View user profile

2 Re: Declaration of fake marriage at NSO on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
The second marriage never took place legally and tampered the formal requisites of legal marriage. This can be nullified thru court as it was void in the first place.

Late registration of first marriage is possible.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum