I have just received a Judgment from the Appeals court..confirming yet denying my claim..my next step is to ask the SC to clarify and strike down the lower courts decision.
The problem is, my attorney has left me with just a few days to file and he cannot be contacted.
I am in a tight schedule.... if you have gchat we can talk here
Please let me know and I can email you the judgment
Please quote the cost