Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname from the husband to the biological father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello atty.

can you give us advice how to proceed, we want to change the surname of my husband's son from his mistress which they register to the mistress husband, we have now the child as my husband i acknowledge it but we want to change hi surname

Thanks a lot

View user profile


adoption seems to be the only option.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum