Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 How to file legal seperation on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 pm


Arresto Menor
Nagabroad po ako nang 3yrs pero before po that nang nasa pinas pa po ako eh d na po ok ang pagsasama namin nang asawa ko. Nagsasama n lang po kami dahil sa mga bata. At ngaun po umuwi n.ako sa pinas eh may iba na po cya at ganun din po ako pero wala po ung karelasyon ko dito pero d pa po kmi naghihiwalay asawa ko, kc umuuwi pa namn cya sa bahay pero minsan sa babae n po umuuwi..ako naman po eh aalis ulit papuntang abroad..ask ko lang po kung paano po ba mg file nang legal separation para po maging malinaw n ang sitwasyon namin makapagsimula nang bagong buhay ang bawat isa sa amin. Pero gusto ko po sa akin lang po ang dalawa kong anak...pwede po ba ang ganun?! Ano po ang dapat kong gawin?! Salamat po...

View user profile

27 Re: Child Support on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 pm

hi.. my husband left me and my 2 kids for almost 6 years now, he decided to live with his mistress. It was very painful for me to know that he has a mistress. I decided to file abandonment case and hold departure for him to show up and talk about the situation.. later on when i got the chance to talk to him about financial assistance for my children he blamed me for filing a case. he said if i didn't file a case against him he can give me twice or more than the money that i am asking for my kids during that time.. what i did is i let the case be dismissed by not attending the hearing for him to provide for my kids but what happened was he only deposit money to my son's account only if he wanted amounting to P2,500.00 - 3,000.00 maybe in a year 2-3x only. he is nowhere to be found when i get the chance to ask his siblings they would say they dont know. As days and months and year go by i saw a picture on sister in laws facebook that they traveled in Ilocos together with my husband and his mistress too painful to see that they are telling me that they don't know the whereabout of my husband but yet there are some instances that they all travel together.. they lied.. I confronted them regarding that but they did not response about it. I started stalking his mistress on facebook from then on until now and saw early last year that they are living together having everything. house, cars, travels etc.. It hurts me so much seeing him living a bounty life while me supporting my kids alone.. what case should i file regarding this matter and how will i do that? I'm only a secretary on a private company, i don't earn much, i cannot support my children alone. I'm in pain of seeing him living with his mistress having 2 children and in pain of seeking for support that he cannot give to my children.. what shall i do?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum