Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment through phone text messages, oral defamation and slander through Facebook, identity theft by pretending to be the person she is victimizing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

glends76

Arresto Menor
Hi! I need your advice.

There is a girl who has been harassing me by texting me messages saying she will ruin me and then threatening that she is planning to kill or do major damage to me or my son.

She also made a fake profile using my name and adding all my contacts in Facebook and thereafter, proceeded to post a slanderous message about me stealing her "husband" who is not her husband, and then pasting my name and website and company name and license number in her slanderous messages.

Even after Facebook has deleted her account after I reported it, she continued to create another fake account pretending to be another name again and posting the same malicious content to her friends list.

If this is a case of oral defamation and cyber crime, please help me find a good lawyer please.

What can i do for her to stop this verbal harassment and slander?

View user profile

attyLLL

from an evidentiary point of view, it is very difficult to prove who actually made the fake account. you can begin by going to the cyber crime divisions of the pnp or the nbi

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum