Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pagnanakaw on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:03 pm


Arresto Menor
a friend of mine has my atm card while im out of the country, nasakanya cos, naiwan lang accidentally. so, while im on a vacation, i checked my saving thru bancnet online and bawas siya. and I surely knew she withdraw my money, around 15k. that ATM has a bankbook. and i called her and ask her if how much my money is, because she knows my password for the reason that i asked her to withdraw before. she told me the same amount as i left it. So, she lied. Then, I accused her and finally she admitted it. it's been 3 months since it happened still she hasnt return any amount and kept missing the said dates that she needs to pay. in 3 months there are 4 dates, yet, hindi siya tumutupad. and now, i really need the money. pero di siya tumupad. Can I file against her? What should I do?

View user profile

2 Re: pagnanakaw on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 am


you can file a complaint of theft, estafa and/or violation of the access device act at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum