Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there another way to become a lawyer without taking BAR exam?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Morning.

I posted same question and the answer was not very helpful. So I post it here again.

Please give me some advice.

My question is : Can Korean practice law in the Philippines?

Foreigner before 1949 was able to become lawyer and they are lawyer in the Philippines if they are alive.
Can ASEAN practice law in the Philippines now? ( if they are approved ).
(Korean is not a member of ASEAN any way)

I want to know If a Korean citizen can practice law ( whether it is in/out court ) in the Philippines.

I know BAR example only for Philippines citizen. So, Korean cannot take BAR exam.

But is there REALLY other way that a Korean somehow become a kind-of-lawyer and practice law in the Philippines?

What if the Korean lived in Philippines for 20 years and he graduate from Philippines Law School?

Please advice me.

Thank you.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
No. You cannot. You must be a Filipino citizen to be able to practice law in our country.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum