Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cancellation of first birth certificate

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cancellation of first birth certificate on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Eana

Arresto Menor
Good Afternoon Atty.

My problem is double posting daw po ang birth cert ng anak ko sa NSO kaya block po yun 2nd..yung first file ng ex but hinde po nya anak but acknowledge her on the birth cert and then after umalis na po and nowhere to be found and never din nagsustento dahil hinde naman po nya anak. Then bumalik po yung tunay na tatay and now my husband (filed late registration for her daughter under a new name but same birthdate) the prob is we cant get a copy from NSO dahil double posting na daw po ito.Ask ko lang po Atty ano dapat gawin kasi ito na po ang gamit na name ng anak ko from the very beginning nag start sya sa school now grade 6 na po sya ask na ng school ang NSO copy nya. Please enlighten me what is the best remedy.Thank You and God bless

View user profile

2 Re: cancellation of first birth certificate on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:56 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum