Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate for passport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegitimate for passport on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon. Pahelp naman po. yong birth certificate ko po nkasunod sa apelido ng mama ko since illegitimate ako., pero all of my school records nkasunod sa apelyido ng papa ko since un ang gamit ko simula pa. Ngayon po kailangan ko kumuha ng passport, pwede ko ba magamit yong apelido ng papa ko ., my acknowlegement naman ng papa ko ang BC ko.,d na po ako minor, tatanggapin ba ng DFA ang BC ko? lahat kc ng supporting documents ko e nakasunod sa papa ko., nagpaupdate na po ako sa local registrar, at taon pa dw ang hihintayin bago matapos ang processing., ano po dapat kong gawin para mas madali akong makakuha ng passport? salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: illegitimate for passport on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:23 pm


best way is to try. make sure the acknowledgement is notarized

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum