Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing my illegitimate child's surname to his stepfather's

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Meron po kasi akong 6 year old na anak. Currently, ang last name niya sa birth certificate ay ang aking surname (I'm the mom) tapos wala siyang middle name. Hindi siya inacknowledge ng tatay niya and wala kaming contact or support na nakuha sa kanya.

Last year lang po kami kinasal ng asawa ko (hindi biological father ng anak ko) at gusto po sana namin ipagamit ang surname ng asawa ko sa anak ko.

Pano po ba proceso nito at pano ko po sisimulan?

View user profile


adoption by both you and your husband. you will need a lawyer and assistance from the dswd to file a petition in court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
pede po malaman kung magkano po ang magagastos at gaao katagal ang proseso.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum