Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support pero nasa Canada ang Ex Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support pero nasa Canada ang Ex Wife on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang batas natin d2? umalis sya papuntang canada after 4 years nakipag hiwalay siya sakin tapos ngaun meron n siyang anak at asawa doon pero ung apelyido ko p din ginagamit nya ang status daw nya doon ay divorce kaya nkaka pag live in sila doon. pwede ba akong humingi ng child support at ano po kaya ang kaso nila doon?

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support pero nasa Canada ang Ex Wife on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:09 am


it's very difficult considering she is already there. look for relatives in canada or there might be private groups there who might help you contact her. similar to how mothers here seek help from OWWA contact their husbands try to seek assistance

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum