Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forgery po tapos dismess sa piscal po.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forgery po tapos dismess sa piscal po. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Pronelyn

Arresto Menor
Hi po,sana po matulungan nyo po kami. Ang tito ko po ay heirs tapos yung pinsan niya nagbinta nang lupa tapos gamit nya po ay forge na signature nang titas at titos ko po sa SPA po. Nagcomplain na po sila sa barangay tapos na patunayan po na forge talaga so ipinasa po sa piscal months po tumagal dismess po yung case sabi daw same yung signature paano nang yari po na hindi po talaga sila yung nagsign. Bago pa po yung filing sa case kampante po yung heir na tito ko kasi one of the piscal nagsabi po na hindi po talaga tugma yung lahat nagulat na lang po kami na may letter na galing sa piscal nagsasabi po na dismess daw po yung case.
What to do po?please give us some advice po. Thanks in advance po..

View user profile

2 Re: Forgery po tapos dismess sa piscal po. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:04 am

attyLLL

my guess is that this is a lack of evidence issue. the SPA was a notarized document so the prosecutor gave it the legal presumption of regularity. it was your tito's burden to provide clear and convincing evidence that it was not him and not your tita who signed the document. It is not enough to just deny the signature on the document.

i recommend they inquire with the PNP or NBI crime laboratory regarding the requirements for the requesting an examination of the document. Another way is to already file a civil case to annul the sale and the court can order the PNP or NBi to do the examination

With the proper evidence, they can re-file the criminal case.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Forgery po tapos dismess sa piscal po. on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Pronelyn

Arresto Menor
Atty thanks po sa reply nyo po..ask po ako ulit dito kung ano po yung outcome..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum