Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case should be file for a teacher having baby with a married man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi good evening I just need some advice,

My husband is having affair with 1 teacher and they are having a newly born baby girl now?and still our marriage is not annul yet.although we are separated already for almost 7 years from now because of the same issue,but now they have already baby.

View user profile


you can file a case of immorality at the PRC

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum