Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insurance Claim

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Insurance Claim on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:45 pm


Arresto Menor

Good afternoon!

I need help regarding the Insurance claim for my father's death.

My mother left us 14 years ago and the Insurance company will only release the money to our mother since my father was not legally separated to her.

Is there any law that will forfeit my mother as the recipient of the insurance claim since she was not living with us for the past 14 years?


View user profile

2 Re: Insurance Claim on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm


first time to encounter this as usually it is a paramour who is named a beneficiary, but in any case, you will have to go to court to have your mother declared as barred from receiving the insurance proceeds.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum