Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My ex-partner's mother is Asking for money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


you don't have a legal obligation to support your ex. he has a legal obligation to provide support your children. if you refuse, he has to go to court to ask for visitation rights.

if they file a case to collect the debt, if there is no written agreement to pay, they only had 4 years to file the case. if there is a written agreement, then they have 10 years.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum