Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advise on sale of corporation (shares in corporation)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Tanong po, Si corporation A gusto bilhin si corporation B (family corporation), bibilhin ni corporation A lahat ng shares ng incorporators ni corporation B through installment payments, pwede po ba ang conditional contract of sale sa shares of stocks?

View user profile


yes, it is possible

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you po,.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum