Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support and concubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support and concubinage on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:11 am


Arresto Menor
I already send a demand letter for child support on my two legitimate children. What i heard was that my mother in law dont agree my demand.they did not even call or have an agreement on me.they only send me 5k mknthly which my eldest son had a maintenance medicine.this month wala cla padala. They had a family business and named by my husband. And also my husband and his girlfriend was staying in my inlaws house. She is now pregnant. What will i do next?

View user profile

2 Re: child support and concubinage on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:00 pm


Arresto Mayor
You need to await for your husband's reply. You may also talk to your lawyer regarding your next move. GL.

View user profile

3 Re: child support and concubinage on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am


if you can prove that they are living together, you can file a complaint for concubinage at the prosecutor's office.

you can go to PAO and request assistance regarding getting financial support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum