Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition for correction of clerical error in the certificate of live birth.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good morning.

Ask ko lang po if gano po ba katagal ang process nito?
And kasi po hindi sya tinanggap sa DFA kahit may certification ako from civil registrar. Is there any other way para makakuha ng passport without the corrected birth certificate? Since it will be released on November which I filed last Feb.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum