Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child in Custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child in Custody on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:09 pm

humayun21

Arresto Menor
Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the above subject. I need help from you regarding my son with a Flipina in Philippines. I am a Pakistani national. Last year, I visited Hong Kong to see my girlfriend. We didn't get married there but she has given birth to a baby boy. She is already married in Philippines and her marriage isn't yet annulled while she is working as domestic helper in Hong Kong. As per her statement, she has recorded my name in HK immigration as a father of kid and hers as mother.

Unfortunately, We had some misunderstandings and problems. She has brought that kid in Philippines (Baguio). He is being taken care by her close friend therein Philippines, while she is in Hong Kong. In this situation, how can I complain against her to a Philippine's court or to her family. I have to get back that kid as a father, because, he is not in safe hands. What legal measures should I take in this regard?

View user profile

2 Re: Child in Custody on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:29 pm

attyLLL

maybe it would be better first if you are able to determine how the child was actually registered.

if she was indeed married, her husband is presumed to be the father and you don't have any rights in this situation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum