Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

null and void marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 null and void marriage on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po, hingi po sana ako ng legal advice tungkol sa marriage ko. Gusto ko po na ipa-annulled ang marriage ko sa husband ko. Nagpakasal po ako sa husband ko na kasal na po siya dati. Since na hindi pa kailangan noon ng cenomar nakasal kami
sa isang mayor. Naka record po sa NSO na dalawang
beses nagpakasal ang husband ko. Una sa first wife
niya at ang pangalawa sa akin. Ano po ba ang pa-
mamaraan para ma-annull ang kasal namin at ano
ang gagawin ko? At magkano po ang magagastos ngayon
sa pagpapa-annull ng kasal. Maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: null and void marriage on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 am


you will need to retain a lawyer to file a petition for declaration of nullity based on bigamy. cost will depend on which lawyer yo will retain.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum