Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land grabbing scam???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Land grabbing scam??? on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:26 pm

starbuzzer

Arresto Menor
Napag-alaman namin na may isang taong hindi namin kakilala (tawagin natin siyang John Doe) na nag file ng petition sa RTC (outside Metro Manila) para makakuha ng TCT ng aming lupa. Base sa petition ni John Doe, may deed of sale sya na binenta daw namin ang lupa sa kanya at nawawala ang TCT. Ito ay hindi totoo. Nasa amin ang owners duplicate TCT at walang pinirmahan na deed of sale dahil hindi naman binebenta ung lupa. Ano ang dapat gawin dito? Possible kayang nabenta ang lupa? Scam ba ito?

View user profile

2 Re: Land grabbing scam??? on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
(My Tagalog is bad, so I understood only some.)

IF you don't have a TCT, then it's some risk someone else can get a TCT by application. (There is an unfair law, which I believe is valid still.)

IF you have a TCT, then it's still some risks for scam, but much less. Then the scamer would need to make false documents.

View user profile

3 Re: Land grabbing scam??? on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:36 pm

starbuzzer

Arresto Menor
I have the original TCT so the scammer has a fake deed of sale and is probably trying to get a new title issued. What should be done to make sure that the scammer does not get the title transferred to their name?

View user profile

4 Re: Land grabbing scam??? on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
starbuzzer wrote:I have the original TCT so the scammer has a fake deed of sale and is probably trying to get a new title issued. What should be done to make sure that the scammer does not get the title transferred to their name?
Sorry. Property isn't my speciality, I just know some pieces. So I hope someone else can answer better.

View user profile

5 Re: Land grabbing scam??? on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:57 pm

attyLLL

file a manifestation in that court that you are in possession of the owner's duplicate

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Land grabbing scam??? Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum