Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change married name to maiden name

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change married name to maiden name on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po,, ask ko lng ano pong procedure para magamit ko ulit ung maiden name ko? Ung ex husband ko po kc may asawa pl kasal sila tas pinakasalan nya din ako.. Hiwalay na kami gusto ko lng ulit ipa change ung married name ko to my maiden name.. Ano pong procedure ang dpat ko gawin? Thank u po

View user profile

2 Re: Change married name to maiden name on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:20 pm


your marriage is considered valid until the court annuls your marriage. you can publicly use your maiden name but you cnnot compel government agencies to change your documents.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum