Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncooperative husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Uncooperative husband on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 am


Arresto Menor
I am a Filipina who married a native american in the Philippines last year 2008. He is 21 yrs older than me. We dont have a baby. He stays in US while me in the Philippines. Last 2 years, he visited once a year and stay for a month only then leave. Now, he didnt visit me for 1 yr and lost our contact coz he doesnt want to talk to me. He even cancelled the petition for immigrant spouse last year. I want to end our marriage now but my husband is not cooperating. For 3 yrs, he is always telling me that he will send me a divorce but until now, no paper yet. Im on hang. He is not sending financial support to me also. We get a rent to own condo unit but I cant pay it anymore coz he is not sending money to me anymore. I am asking for the annulment papers but he told me to wait. Its been 3 years of waiting now. I want to have my own family with my own kids but because I am still married to him, I cant find a man for me. I dont have money for the annulment also.Please help me what to do. I dont want to wait for nothing.

View user profile

2 Re: Uncooperative husband on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 am


i am not familiar with US laws. perhaps they have something like our VAWC law here.

You can write your husband that you will initiate legal complaints against him by complaining through the offices where he lives. Make him feel you can reach him.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum