Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang para sa kapatid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Utang para sa kapatid on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 am

Aloja Dayrit

Arresto Menor
Good pm. Ask ko lang po. Nakautang po kasi ako sa pinsan ko ng pera ng walang kasulatan para mailabas sa hospital ang kapatid ko. Ang anak ng kapatid ko na nahospital ay walang ginawa maliban lang na pinapunta ko sya sa hospital kasama ang inutangan ko para mailabas ang kapatid ko sa hospital. Dapat po sana ay ang anak niya ang magbayad ng nahiram ko dahil Mama naman niya ang hiniraman ko para mailabas sa hospital at sila naman ang may negosyo. Ginawa ko ito sa awa sa kapatid ko na hindi namin mailabas sa hospital dahil wala po kaming pambayad. Sobrang ginigipit ako ng anak ng kapatid ko na namatay na ngayon at may insurance pa na makukuha. Ayaw niyang bayaran ang hiniraman ko. Sana po matulungan ninyo ako.

View user profile

2 Re: Utang para sa kapatid on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 pm


the legal remedy is to file a claim against the estate of your brother if he has any properties left but the debt does not transfer to his child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum