Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal separation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal separation on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:33 am


Arresto Menor
Good day,

I am seeking for legal advice, i am already separated to my Husband 6 years now. Currently im in a relationship with another guy and so is my (H) we have also proof that she is in a relationship with another woman. I just want to know how can we possible end our marriage and break the contract since we already have our own lives. I just want to have legal rights to our kids (8 yrs old and 5 yrs old) or just good standing between us that we only have out responsibility towards our kids only. (H) always threatens me on having a relationship towards another guy, stating he will do trouble. Can you there be any case we can file for we will not have any rights between us and only for the siblings?

View user profile

2 Re: Legal separation on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:20 pm


Note that having sex with another man is considered adultery. You can go to a lawyer and have your case reviewed if there is a valid basis for annulment.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum