Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unmarried mother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 unmarried mother on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm


Arresto Menor
i'm 7months pregnant po & d father of my child jst married last Sept 2010. he signed a note po dat he will give financial assistance habang buntis aq til makapanganak aq & onwards w/ d signature of my friend as d witness.,hindi po nkasaad sa note kng magkano ang ibibigay nya,since nagbuntis aq isang beses lang aq nkatanggap ng sustento ika nga w/ d amount of 500.00 dat was last dec. since nov. pa po nmin ginawa yung note, nsa barko po xa nagwork as 2nd far as i know 12K po sahod nya ngyon per month.,

tanong q lng po, pwde po ba aq magfile ng case against him dhil acknowledge nman po nya ang baby na dinadla q. hindi na po kc xa nagpaparamdam..hindi po alam ng asawa nya na may anak kmi.,if she will know can she file a case against me gayong buntis na po aq wen they got married?

& follow-up question po..since hindi nkasaad dun sa note kng magkano ang ibibigay nya pwede po ba aq magdemand ng amount? if pwede ilang percent po ba ng sahod nya ang dapat mapunta sa baby q..

tnx po..hope 2 receive ur reply soon..hirap na po aq coz nag'aaral pa rin po aq ngayon khit buntis na aq.

View user profile

2 Re: unmarried mother on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am


please do not use text spelling.

the document is sufficient to establish that he is acknowledging the child.

if you are thinking of filing a criminal case, you have to show a reason why he is depriving the child of support. you can also file a civil case for support. good luck.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum