Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Same Sex Marriage Abroad

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Same Sex Marriage Abroad on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:11 pm

PaCh1807

Arresto Menor
Hi’

I am a Filipina getting married this September in Germany. Question lang po, Me and my Partner wants to have same last name and I want to have her Last name. is it possible po that I can change all my papers here sa Philippines after the wedding or is it gonna be a problem coz, given we dont have same sex Marriage rights here.. Please help us po what we can do or any advice po.. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Same Sex Marriage Abroad on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:13 pm

attyLLL

Philippines will not recognize your marriage, but I hope it will some day. Congratulations on your wedding.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Same Sex Marriage on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 pm

PaCh1807

Arresto Menor
Thank You Attorney,

So your saying na its not possible i can change my Last name to hers? Yeah I hope that They will Give rights To this Kind of Mirriage also. I have read sonething na If i wanna change last name I have to go to court and all this processing but I guess I need to give them the reason why i wanna change name and It all goes back to not reconizing the 3rd sex rights..

View user profile

4 Re: Same Sex Marriage Abroad Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum