Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need your advice.. on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a mother of 4 kids. Were not in good terms of my OFW for 3 yrs.Last yr i sent him a message in messenger telling him that we are not ok as married couples..he replied that he is just waiting for those words.and told me that he will provide for his kids and d rest of the others will be mine and my boyfriend or future husband..prior to that he didn't send Support for almost 10months.I resigned from work since he filed case on my license..he is now asking for all the money that he earned and the other properties..where in fact it was spent on the construction of house and others.according to his lawyer he should have millions of pesos as per their he is asking me to give it back to him..or he will file case against me..I am now pregnant and I think he will file case of adultery and estafa.
Is there any other way I can do?how about the custody of the children..he is forcing his children to transfer even the children strongly told me that they don't want..the kids are even crying knowing they will be transferred soon..please help me..I only have 1 day..because he told me if I can't give back his money he will file case against me and put me in prison..while I'm pregnant.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum