Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lending file a case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lending file a case on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:42 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by betong on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

View user profile

2 Re: Lending file a case on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 pm


only way to get rid of the case is to face it. other deceits is not a very heavy case and you might be eligible for probation even if you are convicted.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum