Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
We need advice regarding my brother's property. The concerned property involves 2 adjacent vacant lots in Novaliches, Quezon City totaling 300 sqm. There is an ongoing project for the IMPROVEMENT OF ROAD AND DRAINAGE on that Area by the City's Engineering Department. The problem is, the Contactor (name witheld at the time being), without our consent, or even a hint, occupied the said property, put up several makeshift residential quarters and warehouses its construction materials. We went to the Barangay and was told they have to issue the necessary permit because it is a government project. The permit is for the "Project" and not for the use of our property however vacant it is. Something is definitely wrong about this but how can we right this and how can we be compensated? Hope to find immediate answer, thank you all.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
As I have understood it government have right to get land to projects as road widening,
BUT the owner have right to be compensated. What does the municipaly say about that? And/or ask at higher level or the project leader.

I have no idea about laws concerning the TEMPORARY use of your land.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum