Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VOID OR NULL on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:13 am


Arresto Menor

Due to situation, we got married. But the documents provided by my husband is fake, he change his name to his birth certificate, even the cenomar is fake. Obviously because he is married man and we need to have the fake marriage because i got pregnant and my parents wanted us to get married asap.

I wanted to clear my name, to get back my status as single.

Please help me what is the procedure that i need to do. without any case need to be file.

Can I just say to NSO that there's no record under my husband name?

Please please help me.

Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: VOID OR NULL on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:23 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
there is no such way that you can annul your marriage without filling for a case in court, as the court is the only entity who has the power to declare your marriage void.

View user profile

3 VOID OR NULL on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:34 pm


Arresto Menor

What case should I need to file without implicating my real partner's name.

Thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum