Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Case to File

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What Case to File on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:53 pm


Arresto Menor
Me and my husband got married last November 2012 but I discovered last January 2014 that he has been cheating on me months before our marriage. We tried to be together even when he was still with his third party. I wanted to file a case against them but I was thinking of the consequences of it to my family esp to our son. I never file a case. But last August of 2015, my husband separated with me. Due to my desparation, October of 2015, I engaged sexually with another man and I got pregnant. The other man left me but I did not look for him since I don't love him anyway.

As far as I know, the law is in favor for the husband. What could be the case/s that he can file against me? And can I still file a case against them as with our current situation? Last question, my husband is earning 150,000/month nett and he gives us 25,000/mo. Is it a reasonable amount that he should give us? Thank you in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum