Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capital gain tax

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Capital gain tax on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:24 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I have read this law, but not seen the tax form, and find the info text unclear at a very important part.
Capital Gains Tax for Onerous Transfer of Shares of Stocks Not Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange
For Shares of Stocks Not Traded in the Stock Exchange

- Not over P100,000 - 5%
- Any amount in excess of P100,000 - 10%
The text at the BIR page tell much, but don't tell percent of what, and it can be hard to guess how politicians think Smile

Is it
A. Percent of the PROFIT?
B. or percent of the SOLD SUM?
Perhaps politicians think when having shares and sell them, then capital is "gained" forgeting the shares are lost. Have they?

View user profile

2 Re: Capital gain tax on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:38 am


profit. look at form 1707

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Capital gain tax on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:10 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Thank you.
I'm not in RP now, so I don't have any to look at Smile I'm just planning.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum