Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation of Encumbrance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cancellation of Encumbrance on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Liza Mallari

Arresto Menor
pwede po patulong pano iprocess ang cancellation of encumbrance? di kasi namin alam san mag-uumpisa. ang nakalagay kasi sa sa title, lost or destroyed title in 1941. nabili namin last year (2015) ang lot sa Balikatan Financial Service. sa pag-aakalang clean title na yun wala kaming hesitation. ngayon na ina-apply ko sana sa pag-ibig loan for house construction, hindi raw pwede dahil may encumbrance. pano po ba dapat gawin? lumapit kami sa PAO pero di raw sila nag aassist ng tungkol dun kasi daw madami daw sila ina-assist na ibang case. patulong naman po
thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Cancellation of Encumbrance on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:08 am

if there is no private party which is the beneficiary of the annotation, then the remedy is to file a petition in court to have it canceled.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum