Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 question please. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Arresto Menor
My question is this: My uncle (the brother of my mother) decided to use my name in his business. It is because I am a natural born Filipino and he is not. I am still a college student by the way, medyo nadelay sa graduation.
Anyways, pumayag ako because yung nga sya taga bigay ng allowance ko which is 4k a month. Ang nasa isipan ko, he is using my name for the business permit and all, but little did I know, I was signed there as the owner of the business establishment and several more. (kasi everytime I asked about what I am signing, nagagalit sya and out of respect for my uncle di na ako umaangal)
I told my mom and she confronted him. Inaayos naman daw nya lahat binabayaran mga taxes and all. and he added that this would be good for me, because I already have a business in hand and I may use this in the future if I will pursue in business.
Here's the thing: I talked with one of his secretaries, who then told me that my uncle didn't want to pay my SSS, due to its huge amount, because I was the "owner" of the establishment and I owe a lot in the SSS.
I just want to know what can I do right now. Kasi it's really stressing me out..
Dapat ko na ba itake ng legal action? kasi when I talked to him ako napapgalitan kasi wala na raw ako respeto :/

View user profile

2 Re: question please. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
I assume na you are of legal age na. ALam mo ang tama at mali. Kung ipagpapatuloy mo ito ay baka ikaw pa mademanda. I suggest you ask your uncle to remit SSS payments or you report the same to SSS. Your choice.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum