Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rape During My Childhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rape During My Childhood on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Jacobsmith

Arresto Menor
I'm currently 16 Male

When I was 5 or 7 me and my male friend used to play alot outside, when my uncle called us and said he'll show us a magic trick. We where young and we didn't  know what sex was.

So he showed us the "magic trick" which was sex. and for months we did it with him. there was oral and penetrative sex.(which fu*cking hurt) So my question is can I still bring him to court, even if it was years after??

Edit: Added key parts(which might help)
*Me and my friend was young
*He's my Uncle
*I was 5 or 7 and my uncle was 18 above
*it was 9 years ago

Last edited by Jacobsmith on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added parts)

View user profile

2 Re: Rape During My Childhood on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:01 am

attyLLL

rape can be filed within 20 years from the incident.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Rape During My Childhood on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Jacobsmith

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:rape can be filed within 20 years from the incident.

that's great! but pano yun, I have no evidence since it was 9 years ago, the only thing I have is my friend who I could use as witness, Since siya rin ay na rape ng uncle ko.

Do you think na may chance pa ako manalo sa case na to, if I file the case?

View user profile

4 Re: Rape During My Childhood on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Jacobsmith

Arresto Menor
Bump. Hmmm really need to know :/ Im planning to file a case for him f**king up my life. Mad

View user profile

5 Re: Rape During My Childhood on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:37 pm

attyLLL

it's very difficult but not impossible. i recommend you go to the pao's office or prosecutor's office or women's desk of the pnp.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Rape During My Childhood Today at 5:54 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum