Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost marriage certificate and no NSO records

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lost marriage certificate and no NSO records on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lng po ng advice regarding sa issue ng mama ko, she was married a long time ago with my dad who passed away 10years ago. Now the problem is she lost their marriage certificate and when she went to the NSO they dont have a record of their marriage as well. My mom is applying for her passports and they want her to get a cenomar but I need her to be able to use my dads surname on her passport since thats what she has on all my records(birt certificate and all visa related paperwork I filled out to USCIS) I am planning to get her a US tourist visa and eventually later on immigrate her to the US. I just dont want to get any problem later if she has her maiden name on her passport while on my birth certificate she use my fathers name. I guess my question is is there any way my mom can get a papers to prove she was married to my dad and use it to get a passport with my dad surname on it. The place they got married was very far province which we dont even know if it still exist. Your opinions will be highly acknowledge. Thank you so much!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum