Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancel of entry sa NSO

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cancel of entry sa NSO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

ed_ae101

Arresto Menor
I just went to NSO to get my daughter's authenticated birth certificate and the counter told me that NSO found another entry and advise me to seek help at the municipal. When I checked with the municipal they said that I have to get a lawyer for cancel of entry to NSO and have to go through court. How long does this proceedings usual take and any idea how much will it cost?
Thanks and more power to www.pinoylawyer.org!

View user profile

2 Re: Cancel of entry sa NSO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

attyLLL

do you mean there are two birth certificates for your child? why or how did that happen? they won't give you a copy of the correct one?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Cancel of entry sa NSO on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm

ed_ae101

Arresto Menor
I didn't know that about 1st registration. What we did is that we applied for legitimation after we got married.

View user profile

4 Re: Cancel of entry sa NSO on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

attyLLL

again, when you said there is another entry, do you mean there are two birth certificates?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Cancel of entry sa NSO on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm

aiko ramos

Arresto Menor
help po pano po bag pa cancel birth certificate kasi dalawa po nalabas pero mag kaibang lastname

View user profile

6 Re: Cancel of entry sa NSO Today at 7:55 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum